Adult Bible Study
Human sexuality is a deep mystery acknowledged by the Bible, by many religions, and by science. We shouldn't take it for granted or think that we can do whatever we want with it. Sexuality can be beautiful or ugly, healthy or unhealthy, productive or unproductive. This class will examine the Biblical and natural understanding sexuality so that we might use it in the way God intended and find the blessings that God wants us to have through it.
1. What is Sex? What is Gender? and Why? (March 26, 2017) Handout Audio Video
2. What is Marriage? What Are the Purposes of Marriage? What about birth control? What about divorce? What about the unity of faith in marriage? (April 2, 2017) Handout Audio Video
3. What's Wrong With Sex Apart From Marriage? Self-Pleasure? Pornography? Casual Sex? (April 9, 2017) Handout Audio Video. See "A Pastoral Appeal to Couples Living Together."
Easter Family Bible Study in the Gymnasium (April 16, 2017)
4. What Does the Bible and Nature Tell Us About Homosexuality and Gender Identity? (April 23, 2017) Handout Audio Video
5. What Does the Bible Say About Incest, Polygamy, Polyamory, Orgies or Bestiality? (April 30, 2017) Handout Audio Video
6. Why Should We Consider Celibacy? (May 7, 2017) Handout Audio Video
7. How Do We Teach Children About Sex? Handout Audio Video (May 14, 2017)